Ricky Cheung

Other Services


– Change of company’s name
– Transfer of shares
– Increasing authorized share capital
– Allotment of shares

– Registration of a Non-Hong Kong company with the Companies Registry

– Search for public information at Companies Registry: (1) capital structure, (2) Identity card numbers or passport numbers and addresses of individual directors, (3) names and addresses of shareholders of your corporate customers, suppliers and competitors.

– Setting up of a sole proprietor business (unlimited company)

Call Us today!

Contact us